Thursday, April 26, 2007

New in April

Although I've been gone to France for 2 weeks, I've been busy and managed to finish some figures started long time ago and kept aside for lack of inspiration. Sleepless nights have some good sides as well..
Anyway, I hope to post some pictures this weekend of 5 Dark Age Buzzblades (including 3 converted figures), 1 Kaustic, maybe Hoodoo (90% done) and finally a Rackham figure on a custom base (Kelt Son of Ogmios)
This should allow me to tackle some really new figures : should I get on with Dark Age figs in order to have a maximum of painted figures for the "grand finale" farewell game in August ?
Or should I try and paint the beautiful Dreamwarrior I bought in Paris (the latest Daïkinee from Rackham) since I already based it on a Microarts Studio forest base, pinned the arm and undercoated white ...
suspense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home