Monday, January 16, 2006

What next ?

It is a little confusing right now since I have about 10 figures on my desk in various stages of completion; some of them have been there for months without noticeable progress.
They are :
- 2 Kelt Sessair figs (1 Kelt Centaur, 1 Giant w/ halberd) almost done, probably ready by the end of the week.
- 2 Clones of Dirz : similar poses, but one w/ natural metallics and one w/ NMM. I don't know what to do since the better one by far is the metallic one whereas the NMM is a total failure but I'm trying to improve my NMM technique and all of my future figs are probably going to be NMMs so I don't want to give up!!! a hard choice.
- 2 limited edition Fenryll figs : Nahiri fighting the serpent (undercoated, + skin done) and a demon/devil almost finished. I'm also touching up an older Amazon, but have trouble w/ the eyes. I'm trying to finish all for the Fozzbozz Fenryll painting contest by Thursday night !!!
- 2 Dark Age Skarrd Harpies (1/2 done) where I added some skematic tile pieces to the bases..I should finish these soon for the next round of DA games...

Photos to come soon, except for the Fenryll ones that are reserved for the Fozzbozz contest but that will come once it is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home