Saturday, May 20, 2006

a promise

ok, folks! So I haven't been too active these days..
I have finished 2 more Skarrd figures, mind you ! I'll post some figures tomorrow, I promise !!!
And challenges abound : a new painting contest on Wyrd and probably another one on Fozzbozz.
The Wyrd painting contest does not inspire me : it is labelled Total Testosterone and I just lack inspiration for the right entry...
Actually I do have one in mind, it is assembled and undercoated, but I need to come up with something new and original this time..
Apart from minis, I have received the new scifi moulds from Hirst Arts and started casting a dozen times or more, but again I lack the inspiration for assembling something new and unheard of.
My mind is just elsewhere these days...
I have to be quick though : the Wyrd contest has already started, and I'll be in Hong Kong next week on business..and in France early next month for a few days in time for the world cup !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home