Monday, November 03, 2008

The end (of the year) is near !

ok, the results of the Crocodile Games contest are in, and I didn't win anything, except for a limited edition miniature (Basti painter) given to all participants.



The Wyrd Rotten Harvest contest is still running : I managed to get 3 entries : 1 single miniature and two dioramas. Not too proud of my entries this time...
Still october has been busy, and including the contest figures, more than 20 minis were painted !!!
The minis that didn't make it for the contests because of the theme or quality of painting will be posted here first after I take appropriate pictures.
My pirate collection is growing : I have to find a solution for a proper background or terrain for photography, maybe a nice sandy beach ?

Besides that, I have been busy selling some Ilyad Games figures on ebay :

here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home